Monday, March 29, 2010

My taste in shoes,




So I sent Brad an email today with 3 different pairs of shoes that I just love. Okay 2 I love 1 I just like and really would have no where to wear them, but considering that I live in flip flops/slippers and tennis shoes, I'd like to expand my shoe collection! Besides shoes are something you can wear almost an weight so you have more opportunity to wear when your weight fluctuates as much as mine does! Good thinking Elise, I wish I had thought of that argument for my hubby! No prob take it use it and enjoy, just hand me down all those shoes!

Those of you that know me know that I have ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF STYLE! ( you can nominate me for what not to wear, I might be offended but I won't stay upset long!

So I warn you that this is a very odd selection of shoes! Let me remind you I sent pictures only of these shoes to my hubby with the subject of "I likee!)

Brad: yes, I got your email.
yes, I think you're funny

me: why i didnt say anything about silly i just said I likee

Brad: so we're going to a buddhist temple, then going hiking, then going dancing?
is that the theme>?

me: lol! I just like those! 1 is for outwear 1 is for chasing kiddos this summer, 1 is for everyday out wear like
church girls nights etc
Sent at 12:09 PM on
Monday

Brad: where are you going to wear the japanese girl?
me: that one will be good with skirts and jeans and jeans and jeans
Brad: okey dokey




2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I like these! Especially the first ones!!! And the color on the pumps is HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of the pump is the only part of it I like! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA But brad keeps making fun of me and my "japanese woman" shoe, but he is watching the entire meatloaf concert. Its the WORST and I mean WORST thing I have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete