Friday, March 19, 2010

Today is all about the little girl in my life!

So as you know my big girl is full of funny things to say. This week has been something else and VERY VERY entertaining. The only thing I can say is that I LOVE HER, Love her dearly!

This week started off, on monday with a warning, and not just any warning a "DAD!!! THIS IS YOUR WARNING!" finger shaking and all. Not like this was in the afternoon, this accusation took place at 7:30 IN THE MORNING! She had literally just gotten out of bed, not even made the trip to the bathroom yet. This went on for the 45 minutes it took Brad to get out of our house. Not to mention the next 3 days. When asked why daddy was getting a warning she would respond "DAD, This is Warning number 2, next time is time out!" I then asked yesterday and the response was that he was forgetting to give her hugs and kisses. I could do nothing else but laugh.

Then she decided that Elvis needed to be alive because "he sings and stuff." Well and dad dad (Her granddad) really likes him, do you think he has ever met elvis?"
Me: no baby I don't think he has
Abby: well where does he live?
Brad: well honey he died

after a few minutes, she asks why did he die?
Brad: he got sick
Abby:why
Brad:he just did, baby, What time music did elvis sing,
Abby:elvisish music, you know like elvis! he sings elvis songs!

Then today we were watching a movie that has to do with ballet, Im not sure what it is called but she has decided she wants to do ballet as well. I asked her why and she says she wants to dance different then gymnastics. I told her that she would have to talk to her daddy about that and possibly not do soccer if that is what she wants to do and of course that is definitely not kosher. So I told her she would have to talk to her dad and see what he thinks, so she called him and very insistently told Brad that she would do all of it gymnastics, ballet and soccer.

It started out very sweetly, "please daddy I will try to do ballet, if you pay for it I will do ballet" apparently he said no and then she started pushing it "come on dad you can pay for it!" then after what I'm sure was more "I'm not sure about that" she proceeded AT the top of her lungs "dad please come on pay for both ballet and soccer, they are different then gymnastics, your an animal!"

YOUR AN ANIMAL DAD AN ANIMAL!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I know how this can be and it gets more and more as they get older. We had made the rule that you can do two things at a time. I think we have stretched an extra one in there now and then that maybe didn't last as long . It usually didn't last but that one year though so we're back to our original number for now.

    I can just hear it now. But I could have been a great "insert all the random different things they thought they HAD to do " except you didn't let me so I never got the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha way to put Daddy in his place, Abby Kate!

    ReplyDelete