Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes I wonder how capable I am?

I know I can cook,
I know I'm a relatively good mom,
I know that I love my family,
I know that I used to be really good at my job,
I know that I am a good soldier,
I know that I can cook,
I know that I am a good baker,


Things I don't know,

If I can return to the sound stable person I once was and really want to be again,
If I can homeschool my kids, which I really think I want to do,
If I can ever loose this nasty 40 lbs that seems to be hanging on for dear life,
If I can successfully go back to school and obtain some sort of degree, even if I never go back to work,
If I can regain the friendships that I messed up so many years ago, I miss them terribly
If my body will ever allow itself to fix the problems it has,
If we will ever be able to move to Nashville,
If I will ever be out of debt, Im so very tired of not being able to buy the things I want whenever I want!


If you can't tell, I ran out of diet coke last night, and am 1 going through withdraw, 2 having a very down day, and lastly have a very very fussy clingy child!

Thanks for your time on the Elise Rant site! Please join us again soon!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Diet Coke withdrawals are some of the worst phenomena known to humankind.

    2. You are a fantastic woman, wife, mother, and cook/baker.

    3. You are a sweet, caring, wonderful friend.

    4. You are definitely one of the most capable, determined people I've ever met.

    I love you, and I think you can do anything.

    ReplyDelete