Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is it about cheetos?

Tyler is addicted to cheetos! He will eat as many as you will give him (I think, I've stopped at 3!) I mean he knows what the bag looks like, but not like its hard since it is so brightly colored and aimed at kids.

I don't know it if is a texture thing, or whether he likes that it fits in his hand, but I know that I have to figure out how to make them! The point being I can't get him to eat anything but cheetos at the moment. Now normally this would be a huge thing and I really don't agree with this, but he has to eat something! I mean he wont eat yogurt, baby food, or real food, he usually will eat whatever I am eating, but he won't even do that. So I've done what I refuse to do for my daughter and give him several options to see if he will eat it. It was a no-go!

Ok I got to go he just tore my phone to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha fear not, Elise! Apparently, I consumed Cheetos like crazy until I was about 5. And I turned out ok...I think! :D

    I don't blame him for eating baby food. Bleh!

    But you know what? I'll see if Tyler will eat for me when I SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete