Monday, March 22, 2010

One of those days!

Today is one of those days! It is rainy, cold, and cranky at least in my house! I think that Abby woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. From the moment she saw any of us, she has done absolutely nothing but fuss! I mean tantrum throwing to the 8th degree! First it was because I asked her to get 2 paper plates so we could eat breakfast, because she was "sooooooooo hungry." Then she threw another fit because I made eggs (which she told me she wanted when I asked her), "I didn't want eggs, I shook my head when she asked me, I don't want eggs, I wanted grits!" So both Brad and I told her that she could eat eggs or nothing at all, and that started the "I don't want eggs" all over again, this time included with the flailing of arms and legs, (this mind you is a HUGE HUGE no no in my house, luckily I did not see it, as I was making said eggs!) Needless to say we started the morning out with a spanking and timeout! What a great start!
By the way, she loved the eggs, such a fight over nothing! Life is hard as a 4 year old!

Then, Tyler my little man, who is into everything, pulled the computer off the table. It hit him smack on top of the head, the corner of the computer! Luckily I think it upset me more than him, he barely whined for umm maybe 5 seconds! He does have a small knot on the top side of his noggin, but he seems to be fine. Of course I flipped out and tried calling my mommy, and after not being able to get a hold of her I called my mother in law, to see what I should do. We both kid of agreed that he was more than likely okay and not to worry about it, unless he acting funny. He is fine! My sweet little man!

Brad has the worlds longest day today, he has to go to memphis at 4:30 this afternoon, and who knows when he will actually get to come home. He is tired and trying to get everything done before that, as well as make sure we are doing ok. I love him dearly, but I hate that he tries to fix our world all by himself. He holds all his stress to himself until he just can't handle it anymore.I know he is trying not to worry us, and I appreciate that, but we decided to do this together!

At church yesterday we met this woman, who was very sweet, but didn't help my uncertainty about home schooling. Apparently she despises the Abeka program, that I was going to use with Abby. That is the program that Faith Tutorial uses. I have done some research and I thought this was the program that I wanted to use, but now I'm not so sure! I guess that I will have to do more research. I need to see what program they use in Nashville, as we eventually plan on making it that way! Im just so confused! I'm not sure what to do or where to start!


;lkjasdfjdf;ladf;lkjafo;iwuertlkafdkljfa

Thats how I feel today! Just confused and unsure of much of anything today.


1 comment:

  1. Just know that tomorrow is another day. There will always be days like this at some point. One day at a time is all you can do. I smile knowing one day my children will have kids just like them :)

    Today I told Kaillen she stresses me out. She replied "you stress me out"

    ReplyDelete