Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Being an Adult SUCKS!!!!



My hubby told me that I could buy a dutch oven. I've been asking for one for a while. After doing a bunch of research, I finally settled on a Le Creuset 7.25 qt cobalt blue one. I showed it to Brad who then proceeded to say, " are you sure that is big enough?"
me: it should be, why
Brad : I mean there are bigger ones.
me: but they cost more than this one by $50.
Brad: But I want you to have what you need.
me: are you sure
Brad: yes
me: Okay.
So, I did some more research and decided that I would get a 9 qt round one. After narrowing down the ro
und or oval. Which was
more difficult than you would think. An oval one would be good for large roasts, chickens, turkeys, etc. But then I got to thinking "I've been cooking 6-7lb chickens in a 5 qt round crockpot, so I'm sure that a 9 qt round dutch oven will be fine.

Once again asking Brad to make sure that it was okay. I got really excited, and was determined
to get this item, along with a baking dish that was on sale! I eventually wanted the whole collection. After all cobalt blue is my absolute favorite color, although the dijon color is pretty cool too.



I decided that it was time to order my items, and went ahead and set up my cart with said items to be ordered. Then I decided although we just paid off 1 card we have probably 3 more and a medical bill to pay, so I decided that money I was going to buy all this lovely dream with I would pay off some debt. So now I am sad and feeling lonely and depressed (okay not really about the depressed part but the sad part yes) but in the end I know I made the right decision

No comments:

Post a Comment