Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anxiety!

So we all know that I am the most anxious person on the face of the world! Its true, I've been denial for years, and am finally starting and I do mean starting to accept that I have an issue. A major one. I absolutely hate being home by myself at night. Im that freak that when I was in high school, the house we lived in scared the shit out of me. When the air conditioning came on it sounded like the garage door was opening. Everything in that house made a sound, and it was a new house.

Now I live in a house that was built in the late 30's. It makes lots of noises. Not to mention that my house is maybe maybe, 1/4 mile of the interstate. Not a interstate interstate, like I-40 and I-65, no its one that goes from one piddly dunk town to the next, but still the major route between a few bigger towns I guess.

Anywho, everytime the air comes on here, I turn around to make sure that the curtain is blowing because it sounds like little critters are running across my floor, and through my air system. GROSS! And there are none, but it freaks me out to even think that there might be something in my house!

Not to mention, that the horrible neighbors that I have, shoot bb guns at my house and animals, beat each other with baseball bats, and are just downright horrid people. Please dont get me wrong, I give EVERYONE a chance, and we even helped them out on several occasions, however the more we have lived here the more we have come to the conclusion that some people should not be allowed to have kids, and that some people are just scum. Well they are. With them here, I am worried about the safety of my kids and animals! Luckily they are moving as I type. Its bad when the whole street hates a family and wishes that they would move.

We have also had someone come beat on our door this past summer at 3 in the morning for $20 for "diapers". Same person came by last week to use the phone. Supposedly the people across the street have had someone walk in their house twice (we think they leave their doors open)

If my house had a better layout I would be a lot more secure, but it doesn't, If something were to happen I would be cut off from my daughter, so when Brad isn't home I sleep with bat next to my bed! Yeah I'm paranoid, it's okay, I have excepted it. Lets move on!


1 comment:

  1. I do not miss living in West Tennessee--at ALL.

    You stay safe, you nut!

    ReplyDelete