Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I figured out the restaurant/bakery thing!

So remember how a couple of posts ago I talked about my wanting to open a bistro/bakery/cafe thing? Well I did, I thought for a moment I knew what I wanted, until I read an entry on the blog Confessions of a Young Married Couple www.marriageconfessions.com, that talked about the cupcake truck!

The Cupcake Truck, That is it! Its perfect, small filled with love and absolutely perfect! Check out how cool it is! followthatcupcake.com. Let me tell you. I'M ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

I want to do this like now! Only in Nashville not in Jackson. It wouldn't be very successful here I don't think!

5 comments:

  1. It's definitely a thought--something to get out of the house and make some cash while feeding your soul. Maybe you could start it on the weekends and go from there? I would totally love to be a part of this/bake/eat cupcakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we could also do other items, like pies, and cookies as well! The possibilities are endless. I just thought the problem with a store is that it has to be open longer, when with this we could pretty much make our own hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, whoa....I AM NOT living with the both of you for the rest of my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I KNOW! I don't think Nashville has ANYTHING like a cupcake truck, and I know of spots where people would just eat this sort of thing up.

    And Brad...you love us. You love us together. Just embrace the happiness.

    ReplyDelete