Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For the record!

Just so you all know, my loving hubs came home last night and read through the blog we started, and pretty much completely disowned it (or so he says). Well of course you know that I did not go to the right search engine, then I didn't set it up the way he would have, and this other site has this thing and this other site has that yada yada yada! (of course I was thinking of that character on charlie brown that goes wah wah wah wah wah so thats all I heard!)

Any who!!! So, as I lost my train of thought yesterday, I was going to say that I am in NO way (and I do mean the largest NO in the world) a homemaker. Yes that is my daily job, but other than playing with the kiddos, facebooking, and reading the blogs I have started to follow I get maybe 2 or 3 things done around the house a day! If you were to come into my house right now you would see toys all around the living room (this is only room Tyler is allowed to play in at the moment) and dishes piled in the sink. Although I did do them all yesterday, I just have yet to empty the clean dishes from the dishwasher and put dinner dishes in. (you will learn that there are two jobs that I really dislike, putting clean dishes away and putting up folded laundry) I try to vacuum every day, but that doesn't always happen either. The next thing you would find is 2 laundry baskets full of clean clothes. Brad makes fun of the things I get done or lack there of daily! It has just become part of our life.

I will say that since I have had Tyler I have gotten about 50% better than I was! Thats a big accomplishment. I do go through at random times (when I get mad because Brad hasn't helped me or atleast the way I think he should) and clean the house like a mad woman. I mean going through drawers throwing things away and scrubbing! But you had better not cross me at this point, Im hunting and don't want to be disturbed, not to mention at this point pissed off to no get up!

Okay on to the dishes/laundry thing. I absolutely despise putting up the clean dishes and folded laundry! I don't know why, you would think that doing the dirty dishes or folding is the bad part, nope not for me thats the part I like! As a child I would fold my laundry and then live out of the hamper until all the clothes that lived in it had taken up residence on my floor. Yeah I know Im not the most sanitary person in the world (unless you are a food establishment and then it is on! another story another day)

OKAY RANDOMNESS!!! My kids are watching Nick Jr as it is only 8:00am, and they just did this huge thing on Yo Gabba Gabba! Have you seen this show, it is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! I mean its like kiddy crack! And as much as I try to keep it off the tv, my kids LOVE it! It is almost worth it to get the piece and quiet that sometimes I so very much need! But then again I do have to listen to that crap! anyway Im done with that!

So every morning when Brad leaves for work, I get a lecture about "the house had better be spotless when I get home" followed with a "know your role" and I'm like yeah have a good day sweetie! I think that he has learned that when he tells me I have to do something I will not do anything at all, but when he leaves me alone (or I don't get any sleep) I can tear up the house cleaning! I don't understand how on days when I don't get to sleep at all, I'm productive, any ideas? And I get everything that needs to be done done (is that right it looks weird) within an hour of actually getting out of the bed. My life is silly!


Well since that whole Yo Gabba Gabba crap got me completely unrolled and all out of whack, I guess Im going to go start my day! Hope that you all have a wonderful day as well!


So after I wrote this, I was reading one of my normal blogs Boomama! She summed up my random cleaning/hysterics about not having it done the way I want so Im going to attach her url to the bottom! I love it! It is exactly how I work! (except for the whole getting dressed thing, I'm doing good to get my teeth brushed everyday at the moment) But I also agree with the sink thing. If my sink is empty, I am much less likely to have an anxiety attack about the rest of the house, and now that I think about it the kitchen is ALWAYS where my tantrums start!


Hope you enjoy!


http://boomama.net/2010/02/02/oh-now-i-understand


No comments:

Post a Comment