Thursday, February 4, 2010

My apparent new form of exercise?


Okay so last night I was talking to Brad before I left for my physical therapy appointment. I was super excited (because I am unable to do ANY sort of exercise at all with out great pain.) But anyway, here is our conversation.

Me: I lost 4lbs this week!

Brad: how'd you do that?

ME: I don't know, I got on the scale today and from my dr's appt last week until today im down 4 lbs. Just be happy for me....

Brad: (with his devilish sexy smirk, dimples and all) well, did you take a big dump.

Me: No brad I just told you I don't know how I did it.

Brad: well did you eat less?

Me: (thought for a minute) I don't think so, but It could be possible, I didn't have many sodas (even though I drink diet)

Brad: well did you do any exercise?

ME: No Brad you know I haven't been cleared to do anything.

Brad: well you have to have done something.

Me: Can't you just be happy for me, 4 lbs is good in a week for anyone!

a few minutes pass.

Brad: I got it, you did more typing than normal!

Me: hahahahahahaha! you are just so funny, thats it, thats what I did.



I knew I loved him for some reason!

1 comment:

  1. A typical Brad and Elise exchange. I love it!

    P.S. 4 lbs. IS good for anyone! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete