Tuesday, February 16, 2010

is completely over it

Today you get a rant!

I am so over my life today. Everyone and everything is driving me crazy! Today, nothing is right, I feel as though I'm not good enough! Blah Blah Blah!

Abby bless her heart, is doing everything she possibly can to get attention. Result, my strongly disliking her today. She is hiding the toys from her brother knowing he is going to get mad and be upset. Not to mention the whining that is coming along with this!

Tyler is fussy, he needs a nap but refuses to take one. He wants to nurse and go to sleep but as soon as he gets relaxed enough Abby comes running through the room full speed ahead and wakes him up. Yet again making me mad at both of them.

I'm so tired of not being a good enough mom. I mean, I don't clean enough, and when I do its not the right way. I was supposed to go to my mom's today, but yesterday after picking Abby up, I was so rudely told that I was leaving a mess of the entire house. Then this morning I was told, "I hope St. Mary's doesn't come to do a home visit today, because this house is a disaster" I mean come on. Not like the person saying this helped me at all with the mess making or cleaning. But he works and thats not his job. All I do is sit at home on the computer and watching the kids. That is my job!

I am just so tired of not being good enough! Can't I be good enough for 1 day. I just want to be appreciated and loved. Not picked on and made fun of. I am a person too, I have feelings and they hurt! I need help raising our kids! I can't do it by myself. I mean I can't even take a shower without the bathroom door being opened or banged on. Not to mention kids screaming. Its really not that hard to PLAY with them for 15 minutes. Im'm just going to stop before I get myself in a whole lot of trouble!

Thanks for the rant!

1 comment:

  1. You are only human, Elise, and it's ok to feel that way. You're a GREAT mom, but I can see why you'd get tired of it sometimes. Wish I was at home to help :(

    As for the house, there are more important things to worry about.

    Miss you. Love you.

    --Amy

    ReplyDelete