Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I HATE technology!

I hate Technology! Actually I hate that I can not seem to understand anything that explains to you how it works.

I was trying to add some things to my blog, and it literally took me like 3 hours. I could not understand how to get to where the instructions were telling me. Then I could not understand what I was doing wrong to not get the intended result expected by said instructions. Then I just don't know what some things are.

Why do they have to give everything a really weird name? Actually, it seems to be all done in an acronym which doubles the confusion. I mean how am I supposed to know what that silly acronym is supposed to mean when you don't give me an idea what it is supposed to mean so that I can google for a definition?

I would like things to be more people friendly, not just computer junky friendly! NORMAL PEOPLE USE THIS TOO! This means that there would be an explanation that is not full of other words that I have to google to figure out what I'm supposed to do. I guess that I feel like I'v been in the hospital with some doctor telling me I have lymphoniagitisalksdfjoiuhwkljoiru so that I only understand the lymph part! I mean really!

But I did finally get it so that the rest of my family can read this blog! And I hope that you all enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha it's not just you! I was right there with you, and I couldn't figure it out either! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'll notice, my blog layout is PLAIN and has been since I started it in 2004. I won't even try to change it because it's so hard.

    One piece of unsolicited advice- a lot of people have a hard time reading a bright font on a dark background (mostly just me, but I'm on a blog forum that gives that piece of advice too). You might try a lighter background and a darker font. Tends to be easier on the eyes!

    Also, here is a board I go to sometimes that has TONS of blog help: http://theblogfrog.com/1272882/Community

    I heart you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Audra! I kind of agree with you! thanks for the link! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete