Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter weekend/Tyler's 1st birthday party


So this weekend was amazing! We got to spend the whole weekend with family between Tyler's party and Easter. It was absolutely perfect!

Saturday we had most of our family over to celebrates Tyler's birthday! If I say so myself, the Warren family knows how to party! We had burgers and hot dogs, chips, cake and of course MaggieMoo's Ice Cream (Thanks! It was a huge success!) The kids played for hours, both inside and out since the weather was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I could not of asked for better weather, not too hot or too cold! just amazing.

My little ham he was so funny with the cake. He was scared of it at first and just kind of picked at it, but by the end was so covered that I was amazed he hadn't eaten his hands (or them come off when flinging cake across my kitchen!)














Needless to say, he is just the cutest little birthday boy EVER! I may be a little partial though, but then again, no he just is the cutest little birthday boy ever! Go ahead, Just accept this and move on with your day!


Then Sunday was Easter which started off rather interesting. We got up and left for church where we would have brunch and then an easter egg hunt, however we didn't make it. We drive down country roads and a car had flipped over so the road was blocked and we could neither turn around or pass. Luckily (and thankfully) no one was hurt, but we obviously didn't make it in time for either event.

After Church we went over to Brad's aunt, Aunt Waddy's who I absolutely love! She has a heart of gold and is just funny as can be! When we get all of them together there is no telling what is going to be said. I feel very much at home with them and love them to death! We ate lunch which was simple but AMAZING! Thanks Aunt Waddy, (I'm not really sure why they call her that, its either because she says what (In a very southern country way) a lot or I think she said that when she started walking she waddled and her older siblings called her waddy, but like I said I'm not sure, nor do I care, I just know that I LOVE HER!)

We then had an Easter egg hunt for all the kiddos, and that was fun! They have a decent plot of land covered with trees and gardens, perfect for hiding eggs for 3-4 yr olds! Unfortunately for you, you will have to go to my facebook page to see these, there are only like 150 something, pictures of my crazy family, and I have so many cute ones that I can't pic just one, and frankly today am too lazy to try to add 5 or 6 pictures of all the kiddos. So just go look and enjoy the happiness of small children! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Elise, you did a great job with everything this weekend! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you guys had a great weekend! I loved all of Tyler's party pics, and Abby looked SO cute in her Easter dress.

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete