Monday, January 3, 2011

I actually made it to the grocery store

I actually made it to the grovery store today, for the first time since November. It was so nice to get exactly what I wanted and not have Brad call me every two seconds. I still wish I could have had that time on my own, but not being able to drive does not lend to that! But all in all it was a successful shopping trip. We did not save as much as I wish we had, since most of my coupons had to be thrown away and I had to start over again, but that is okay, I still feel positive about it.

Now if the stores will come out with some good sales for meat products I would be one happy girl.

So the best thing I bought was not cheap, Brad got some fresh(er not frozen) salmon for dinner. Boy was it yummy!

We had baked salmon with a mayo/mustard sauce. So very yummy! one of my favorites!

Remember I am not afraid of butter, mayo, sour cream, fat free items, etc. I tend to believe that they are better than other products as they SEEM to have less artificial ingredients, butter compared to tub margerine, not to mention they have a better flavor and I have to use less for the same or close to the same flavor. All is good with moderation, right? Right!!!!

Sorry I know this is incredibly random, but thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment