Sunday, January 30, 2011

I really need to take a computer class

I am so so dang computer illiterate! I am getting so frustrated with myself because I can not fix anything on my computer! I can get on the internet, edit pictures, fill out excel worksheets.

List of things I can't do
* make formulas for excel or anything other than make squares and fill it out
*apparently I can't add pictures to blogs correctly because I have added 5 more pictures to my last post and can not find them or the what I wrote under them. So I just gave up and left it the way it was.
*have no clue how to fix even minor things, I haven't completely gotten my computer set up and I was having problems with internet explorer and that stupid compatability crap, who knows what that crap is, but it was cousing my browser to have an "unexpected error" and not respond so had to completely restart!

I just feel so stupid and incompetent. Not to mention that I can't spell either.

I'm just frustrated, so what programs do you all suggest to help teach me all the things I need/want to know? any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. The "Ask Hubby" program works well, and its free*
    *free is up for interpretation

    ReplyDelete
  2. you get pissed off, and can't explain everything all the time and just tell me let me do it!

    ReplyDelete