Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh today

So not only did I have my hubby here today which makes any day about 1 BAZILLION times better, but I had a good day! Yes I did mean that I really enjoy my hubby when he is home, he helps me keep from being so darn stressed, and takes off some of the weight I am carrying on my shoulders.

Today first thing Cousin Amber and Cousin Lilly came to spend the day with us. I can't tell you how much this means to me! I have known Amber for about 8 years, but never really gotten to spend any time with her, thats what she gets to for moving to New Orleans! No I'm kidding, we all just have very busy lives in our own way. I see Amber maybe once or twice a year for holidays, but between going to every event that happens, and all the crazy people at the events, it is almost impossible to get anything out of the hey how are yous at functions. Amber is so precious! I just absolutely love her, she is so very sweet, family oriented, and just welcoming and warm hearted! Today I got to talk to her about her life and find ot some of her family history. I got to talk to her about all the things that I have wanted to know for years. Today she reconfirmed why I love her so much! (not to mention that it was just nice to talk to another ADULT female with no time constraints and only kids getting in the way!)

Shortly after she and Lilly arrived I had to leave for my orthopedic appt. I am so very excited! I GET TO START WEARING TENNIS SHOES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! No not anything cute, no flats, no heals, it has to be an athletic shoe with GOOD support, for the next 4 weeks! But I have not worn a shoe on my right foot since July 15th 2010 so I will take anything I can to get out of a cast/boot/ surgical shoe! (Not to mention, that I get to buy new shoes, because mine don't have good support and there is a hole in the toe on the top.) I will still take it, new shoes and a shoe on both foot. Life could not get any better.

So today was such a good day. I really enjoyed how relaxed and enjoyable it was. Tomorrow I'm going to post the pictures of the kids fingerpainting today! I hope you all have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment