Tuesday, October 19, 2010

things i love

things I love....

my hubby....hims is very silly and i lubs him

the munchkins

the cackles that come from said kiddos when the really get going...it makes my heart jump.

our new house

NASHVILLE

baking (of course this doesnt happen enough because of said kiddos)

reading nonsense i enjoy not thinking

food esp cheeses and carbs

that ive almost lost the sweet tooth ive developed

the 20lbs ive lost i almost and do mean almost fit into my skinniest jeans in the last 5 years....i mean they button and are comfy as long as im standing but when sit they cut the belly. but its going fast

i did the first exercise today since july.

my life right at this point even without local ladies to hang with

this post brought to you via my cell....im sorry in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment