Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Things I can not do with kids.

Things that I can not do with kids....

a. Cook, My sweet loving toddler likes to try to help. By opening the oven door, pulling on the stove. (with gates up and locked out of kitchen he screams bloody murder) needless to say, I don't get much cooking done by myself.
b. Shower at the new house, Tyler tries to climb on the shower door, on the toilet, on the sink by pulling on the basin and pulling himself up like a pull up bar. Opening drawers under the washer and dryer and pulling things out. jumping off the hearth of the fireplace ( I would lock the door, but this child is into EVERYTHING, he climbs on the bed and then jumps off, and to be honest I can't hear him or Abby yelling when I am on the far side of the house and the water is running, I'd rather be telling him no constantly than have him fall
and break his neck and me not know about it, atleast I can keep him from climbing on everything)
c. make any sort of rational thought
d. carry on a conversation
e. go to the grocery store and get everything on my list and/or everything I need. Between one screaming and the other pulling everything off the shelf that she THINKS she needs and my telling her no, its a hopeless cause!
f. type on or use the computer, Tyler thinks he needs to do it all for me. Making for very unreadable info. He is trying to help me now.
g. have any mommy time.
h. take a bath.
i. enjoy any meal that I really want to eat. Tyler watches out for my calorie intake by helping restrict the amount of food I eat, I can't even hide food, he is just that good.
j. talk on the phone, hi, hey, hi, hey, hi, hey, ahhhhh, oooooo, go, go, go, no, no, no, hi, hey,hi, no, no, hi, hey!
h. read a book or anything substantial.


Now I know that there is SEVERAL things that I would like to do and momentarily cant, but I would never trade it for the world! I love my life and the stage we are at! I know that my time will come and I will wish these times back, or be able to giggle at someone else who is going through this. But I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment