Monday, September 27, 2010

I actually have time to breathe?

I can not believe it, I am actually sitting down with time to breathe how ever short it is I am going to enjoy it.

I have to start off by saying a HUGE Thanks to by brother-in-law Toby! He has graciously given up a portion of his extremely busy schedule to come help us finish some upgrades we started on our house. Now my dad and Brad started tiling the 2ND bathroom right after Tyler was born, I'm talking the week after Tyler was born, which has now been 17 months. Brad has been so busy with his old job that he has just not had the time to complete it. So Toby has offered to come finish it for us, and I truly can not tell him how much I appreciate his time, work and effort.

Now Toby has a heart of gold and is a true gentleman! Respectful, loving, and funny to boot. Although I have never seen it, I can tell he is sensitive when the time is right. He takes care of his mother like I have ever seen any young man do. He is family oriented and just a joy to be around.

Tammie, is an angel that I am never going to be able to replace, she has at the drop of a dime turned her life upside down to help me with the kids. She has them today, so that I can clean make sure my house is in order before the move. Last week she gave up a day of work to come watch them so that I could go to the doctor to have a routine check up, no second guessing, just instantaneously. I know that I am going to be only 2 hours away from her, but she is going to be missed tremendously.

After getting midway through my cleaning today, our realtor called saying that someone was going to look at the house today. Let me remind you that we only last night put the house on the market. She is pretty excited about it, saying that he had to find one this week, but I'm trying not to get our hopes up. I'm trying to be realistic and know that it could take months for the house to sell. I can't tell you how happy it would make me if it sells earlier though. I will be more than happy to not have two house payments to pay.

After the realtor put her sign in the yard, the neighbor came over asking about it, and said that she and her sister where looking to buy as well. At this same time we had some lady also nearly cause several wrecks as she was trying to get the information from the sign. So we may be lucky enough to have interest early, but from what I understand, most of the interest will come early and then die down and have no interest for a while. So we will just have to wait and see what we have in store. I'm leaving everything up to God, and knowing that what is best for us will happen when it needs to happen.

But for today my breathing time is over. I must be on my way to go meet my munchkins! I have enjoyed the quiet today, but it is very very weird! I miss the LITTLE noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment