Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finally

I finally got the computer back and want to write something, but I really can not think of anything worth writing.

Brad got home friday night after work and we went out to dinner. We had mexican, I will be so happy when I live in a town, that can serve more than just beer. Upon returning from the restaurant, we were outside long enough to give the dogs water and move the trash can back to its proper place, when Brad got stung by a yellow jacket, on the lip!

We have had the bug people come spray for these like 3 times and they just will not go away! This is making life hard, because they are making homes right where the kids can play, which in turn means I have 2 very fussy,stir crazy kids, not to mention mommy! Tyler being the worse of the two, since Abby goes to school two days a week. But anyway back to the sting!

Luckily Brad is NOT allergic to bee stings, but man did his lip swell up! He immediately came in and took about one and a half times the benadryl the bottle tells you to take. (my mom said he could even take more, she is a nurse practitioner) But I am sure glad he didn't take more, he was out almost immediately. I was kind of understanding, but kind of upset as I just wanted to spend some time with him, needless to say he went to sleep at 7pm on friday night. If you ask him he was just dozing, but that was not the case, I would say his name maybe 5 times before he would wake up, and no I was not whispering, as any of you that know me know that whispering is not something I know how to do.

Needless to say I didnt get to spend any time with him, but when he woke up saturday morning he was so much better. His lip was still a little swollen but not enough that you could tell just by looking at him, and the pain had gone down tremendously! So all in all my big baby is doing so much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment