Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The craziness it has returned.

To be completely honest, after we moved to Nashville I was sure that our life was going to slow down and we would be able to relax, boy was I wrong! Was I ever wrong! And I can't tell you how thrilled about it I am! I think that we are all so very happy in our new surroundings. I think that we finally feel like we are where we need to be.

So we finally got here on Oct 8 and we have been on the move ever since. Of course the 9th was brads 30th birthday so we unpacked and set everything up for the next two weeks. On the weekend of the 23rd we went to visit my mom for her birthday, and then mid week the same week we went back to Kentucky, to visit my dad. The day we returned we took part in all the halloween festivities, which I might add lasted for 3 days.

The next week was normal and just getting used to everything. Then Brad was one during the week for army stuff. And then this past weekend was abby's birthday party, which was crazy, fun but crazy. This weekend Brad has army all weekend. We have a birthday party and we are going to be preparing for thanksgiving, which is in a week.

I am so very excited that my grandparents and mom/ stepdad are coming for thanksgiving. So next week we will be busy as little bees. Then my birthday is wednesday and I am taking the kiddos to tammie for the weekend, while I have surgery on my foot. Tammie will be here the following week while I recover to help with kids and myself while brad is working. I will be unable to do anythng for two weeks, so she will either take Abby back with her, or Brad will be staying home with me. All of this depends on how I am feeling. We will then have 1 week until christmas. Can you believe it one week till christmas?
I think that maybe after valentines day we may actually slow down enough to catch our breath!

I know this post is completely unorganized! I am sorry, I just needed to post something so that I could get my brain around the next several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment