Saturday, June 5, 2010

My sweet man!

Hims likes to be like hims Mommy!


Years ago, and I do mean years ago, 7 I believe, I was in this same scenario except I was 21, not 1! Last night Tyman and I were playing and he was acting like I was chasing him. When I looked up at him he got really excited and tried to turn and run and fell into the fireplace/entertainment center.
See where Mr. Potato head is, well that is the offending part. He hit the bridge (maybe a little
lower, but thats the best way to explain it) on the corner of the base. Needless to say I thought
he had broken his nose, or might even need stitches. Nope this kid is also a trooper! He cried for
maybe 15 minutes while we were trying to ice it, but when we just decided to put a band-aid on it
he was great and ready to go! Surprisingly enough he hasn't tried to pull on it or take it off, its
almost like it isn't even there! Best thing is he doesn't even look like he got in the fight!

He obviously has a little cut, and a small red bruise from the cut to the nostril/cheek area on the right side (looking at him). We are keeping a band-aid on it until it heals completely. He rubs his nose a lot with his allergies, and it keeps breaking open. With the band-aid he doesn't even touch his nose.

I am unfortunately at this time not able to find the picture with me and my nose, but will have it when I go to my grandmas, as she VERY PROUDLY displays it on her fridge. But when I was 21, I put my foot on the middle shelf to tie my shoe, when I bent down to tie said shoe, the shelf fell thus propelling my body to the counter, I too, cracked my nose on the edge, and have a scar to remember this incident by. I proudly wore a bright blue spongebob band aid across my face for several days! I promise to upload the picture as soon as I can get my hands on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment