Friday, February 4, 2011

Not sure what to call this one

Just like everyone else in the world these days, our lives become increasingly busier every day! Believe it or not I like it that way for the most part. I really enjoy being out and about,being with people that I love and just having fun. I love when my kids have play dates for several reasons. It gives my kids something to do, as well as learn from. I like the fact that we all do things differently and my kids get to learn other ways of doing the same things, possibly some way that is better for them, as I do things for my own ease. I enjoy having the adult time and meeting and getting to know new people. I LOVE LOVE LOVE relating to other families that are in the same place in life as we are. I personally feel better about myself when I get out, I am not as anxious, angry or depressed as I can get for long periods of being stuck in side, (the foot surgery killed me, and I am just now starting to recover from it.) My marriage is better when I get out too. I'm just a better person. I have always been very social, shy at times yes, but very social!


As we all know I was thinking about starting a personal business with Premier Designs Jewelry, and I have done it! I am so very excited about this venture and opportunity! I will be working alongside some of the best ladies I have ever met! Good christian women, that are completely family oriented. I don't think I have ever seen as much support in a business as I have this one, now granted there are a lot of great ones out there, but for me this is the perfect one! I am just beyond thrilled with learning, making MY own money to contribute to the family, and most importantly learning from all these lovely ladies and becoming a better person both spiritually and emotionally (the way I react and present myself to others). I just want to feel useful again and help others as well as myself!

Today is a good day! I have a lot in front of me to be happy about, I have healthy kids, a loving husband, and great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment